Welcome, friends! I'm delighted that you found my little spot on the internet. Congratulations on your engagement, and I hope you're loving every minute of this exciting time!
My name is Thomas (call me Tom, please) and for 11 years I have concentrated on making Thomas Jackson Photography the number one choice for couples getting married in the north of England.
I'm so excited that you found me, because I believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure a fantastic experience, so if you don't mind, I'll tell you a little about me:
- I've been photographing weddings for 11 years now (time flies when you're having fun)
- When I'm not photographing beautiful weddings I also photograph events, live concerts and celebs for some of the biggest publications in the world.
- I've a bit of a 'thing' for collecting vinyl records (it's turning into a problem!)
- I shoot 25 - 35 weddings per year.
- I am the devoted servant to a 10 year old Springer Spaniel called Bailey, and a 12 year old cat called Tabatha.
- I love to travel, and often I'm lucky enough to be able to combine it with my work.
- I love nothing more than working with awesome couples, creating fantastic images that you will treasure for the rest of your lives together.